There are those adventurers who seek to emulate the legends they hear of in stories, even taking up their mantels or channeling their spirits. Then there are the hosts of heroes who instead seek to become a legend. The host of heroes uses his psionic power and the tools of those who came before to write a new legend, one where they are the hero forever remembered. Using the aegis class from Ultimate Psionics, the host of heroes archetype provides legendary roles that the character can use to shape his abilities and astral suit to tackle the challenges before him.
Will you don the psychoactive skin astral suit and attack your foes with telepathic lash or wear the half-plate astral suit and protect others? Become the legend with the Host of Heroes.
Psionics Augmented: Host of Heroes is a 16-page PDF that contains:
- The Host of Heroes archetype for the aegis
- New customizations for the host of heroes, as well as new customizations for any aegis
- Seven legendary roles that define the abilities and the form of the Host of Heroes’ astral suit
- Instructions on how to incorporate Path of War with the Host of Heroes archetype
- An explanation of the difference between psionics and psychic magic
- Reference feats and spells for the host of heroes
Requires the use of Ultimate Psionics and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Written by Doug Haworth, with artwork by Tithi Luadthong.