The highlord is a battlefield leader who guides the minds of his allies and grasps the minds of his enemies. By forcing foes into his collective, he can inconvenience or incapacitate them, or direct his allies with pinpoint precision. Through immense psionic power, a highlord can fight alone or strengthen his party, ruling the battlefield regardless of his choice in tenets.
Psionics Augmented is a series of books that expand the psionic rules for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Gamefound in Ultimate Psionics. This release includes:
- A new psionic base class, the highlord, as well as all the material one needs to play
- Three different paths a highlord can take—tenets—that define the highlord’s role and abilities
- Many customization options for individual highlords to make their paths their own
- A series of brand-new feats for both highlords and others who possess collectives
- And a collection of alternate racial favored class options, including for the psionic races from Ultimate Psionics.
Play the leader your party needs with the highlord! Written by Michael Shih with artwork by Juan Diego Dianderas and Tithi Luadthong.